Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Auto-bandaging macro

This macro is one I based off of the macro I use to feed my pet. In my feed pet macro the macro automatically searches through my bags and finds the food I've specified and drops it on my pet. This macro does the same thing except it searches for the specified bandages.

If you have an enemy targeted, or no target at all, it will automatically bandage yourself. If you have a friendly player or npc targeted it will bandage them. Just replace XXX with the name of whatever bandages you are using.

/script for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do if (string.find(GetContainerItemLink(b,s) or " ", "XXX")) then UseContainerItem(b,s) SpellTargetUnit("Player") b=4 break end end end

SHARE THIS ARTICLES

0 comments: